Playing ping pong is fun, especially if you are using the best gears like Killerspin Jet 800. It will undoubtedly affect your gameplays, giving you much more advantage than your competitors. Thus, a table tennis player must secure a high-quality paddle like Killerspin JET 800 to enjoy and secure trophies in tournaments!
Winning and enjoyment are the two significant goals any player would want to achieve in all sports. And in order to become a top-notch ping pong player, you need to secure a superb racket that supports your game style to help you stay on top of the rank. Thus, if you’re looking for some paddles that could add flair to your performance, click here.
However, due to globalization, many table tennis paddles are now available in online and offline markets. It may confuse customers, especially those who wish to buy the best in town since they will be provided with a larger pool. But choosing the best gear will surely add to the existing skills you already have in your hand. Hence, this article will help you finalize your purchasing decision as we will tackle one of the best ping pong paddles in the market, Killerspin Jet 800.
|9.5/10||9/10||8/10||30 days||Yes||5 + 2 layers||190 g|
- Killerspin’s performance rating – Speed: 9.5/10, Spin: 9.0/10, and Control: 8.0/10
- Weight – It is actually one of the lightest paddles weighing only 190 grams (6.7 oz) and the most powerful in the JET-series paddles.
- High-end tennis rubber and sponge– Its rubber is indeed impressive, a 2.0mm high tension Nitrx-4Z!
- Blade – The 7-plywood blade consists of 5 layers of woods plus 2 layers of carbon that will definitely provide a next-level performance.
- Warranty – Includes a 30-day warranty after purchase.
- ITTF approved racket – Well, since the International Table Tennis Federation has endorsed it, it can be used in professional tournaments, even in Olympics!
Killerspin Jet 800: An Overview
Killerspin Jet 800 is a high-quality pre-assembled paddle designed for intermediate to advanced level players. It is popular amongst players due to its combination of a high-end Nitrix-4Z rubber and an ultralight blade with two carbon layers. Further, this table tennis racket is approved and endorsed by the ITTF or International Table Tennis Federation for professional competitions. Even Olympic medalists, like Chen Qi and Ilija Lupulesku, use this in most of their matches, making it a legendary paddle.
Other than what has been mentioned above, this racket has been built with improved accuracy and extra pop for aggressive gameplays. It consists of a 7-ply blade with 2 layers of carbon and 5 layers of wood, which escalates the high-level performance speed.
The Killerspin Jet 800 ping pong paddle has a famous Nitrx-4Z rubber that is 2.0mm in depth plus high tension. This feature allows the racket to generate an enhanced speed since the ball won’t immerse into the sponge and rubber. Also, the ball will be quickly pinged off the bat due to its high tension; that is useful for players with aggressive playstyles. Nonetheless, this is not recommended for brand new players as it causes potent shots, making it hard for them to control. Although it efficiently catalyzes powerful spins and shots, the top-sheet rubber gives solid defensive points that provide reasonable control for intermediate and professional players.
Amazing Blade Construction
Generally, a table tennis racket is comprised of wood and carbon layers known as plies. The more layer your racket contains, the more speed and power it generates. And since Killerspin Jet 800 paddle has 7 layers, it has a speed rating of 9.5/10.
The highlight of this table tennis bat is its high-quality blade. The five layers of wood are responsible for its lightness, and the seven carbon-fiber layers give you the ability to have an aggressive and offensive shot plus an extra sweet spot.
Flared grip and overall balance
One of the main features of Killerspin Jet 800 is its flared grip; ergonomic handle. It helps in resisting undesired slips of hand that give you comfort in finishing your match. However, its handle is shorter; hence not recommended for players with large hands.
Further, the overall balance of Killerspin Jet 800 is exceptionally outstanding! It is chiefly geared for powerful and looping top-spin shots. Nevertheless, the learning process in controlling the power of this bat might take some time, but once you get the hang of it will surely provide a good game well-played match.
Positives and Downsides of Killerspin Jet 800
After knowing its best features, let’s now jump into the significant reasons as to why or why not use the JET-800 paddle.
- Nitrix-4Z Rubbers – This high-end 2.00mm rubber indeed adds a reasonable amount of spin to the ping pong ball.
- 7-ply blades – The more the layer means, the more power it can generate. Thus, the 5 wood layers plus 2 carbon layers will undoubtedly enhance the speed rating as well as making defensive shots a lot easier.
- Fantastic speed rating – Having a 9.0 out of 10 speed rating means a large amount of power is stored in this paddle, i.e., not suitable for complete starters.
- Approved by ITTF – The International Table Tennis Federation has endorsed this bat to be used in professional ping pong tournaments.
- Lacks some control – Because it generates potent shots, it will be hard to control, especially for beginners or those not yet used to this bat.
- It’s a bit pricey – Well, since it offers great deals and is mainly used by professionals, this racket is more expensive than other paddles in the market.
- Has short handle – This bat is not suited for players with giant hands.
- Very fragile – There have been reported cases from customers wherein handles can quickly come off once dropped or bashed, so you must take extra care in handling this racket.
The Killerspin Jet 800 is a great table tennis paddle that is suitable for intermediate to professional players. It is actually considered a legendary racket since some Olympic gold medalists, like Chen Qi, have used it. That is why its reviews are primarily positive since it is popular and indeed provides its users the ability to generate powerful shots with convenience. Thus, if you are an intermediate or professional player who wishes to enhance or have a brighter career ahead of you then Killerspin Jet 800 bat might just be perfect for your games!